Sunday, February 22, 2009

Warmachine

So I played a lot of Warmachine (khador starter box) last night and I think I'm starting to get it. I was trying to play the smart game try to maximize my casters kill power with her taking as little damage as possible. I found my jacks where just not fast enough to do the job, I kept losing cause of it. Then I decided to just forget about them and have fun being crazy aggressive with my caster. IT WORKED I won against Chris. who in the group plays the most conservatively in my opinion (there for like my old way). Then I played Ken and I almost had him 3 more points of damage work have had him (oh well) but this was the best I've done against him. Then Jet played me and nailed me to the barn door in like 2 rounds cause he could knock me down and negate Sorscha's def which is 20 on the wind rush. Which is fine but like a good evil super villain I'll be back with a new plan for him (*cue mad evil laughter and lighting if it's in the budget).

Hurley

No comments:

Post a Comment